In the MAT Running Course, you will learn everything you need to offer cutting-edge running assessments and training sessions, including:
- The most essential questions to ask every running client as part of your history-taking process.
- 15+ running specific assessments that will set you apart from the average health and fitness professionals when managing runners.
- The most common mistakes runners make and how to address these with better load management.
- New apps and technology you can use to better manage your runners.
- How to analyze and identify problematic running techniques that could contribute to injury and slow your clients down utilising the latest technology including video analysis and sensor-based technology.
- Go to principles for recovery, treatment and training that every running client needs to help them achieve their goals.
- The ins and outs of footwear selection and how it impacts your runner's performance.
- And much more!
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Need a Quote?
Simply enter your details below