INCLUDES A FREE MAT*
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
In MAT Level 1, you'll learn the stuff that you didn't learn at uni and a revolutionary new approach to assessment, including:
- 30+ NEW MAT assessments for the lower limb, spine and upper limb that will help you improve your assessment skills and you will be able to use the very next day!
- How to use the MAT to SET BASELINE MEASUREMENTS and make highly accurate decisions and TRACK THE PROGRESSION of your patients and clients over time to help ensure that they reach their goals.
- The LATEST EVIDENCE around movement assessment + rehabilitation so you can take your assessment and exercise prescription to the next level.
- How The MAT can help you take the guesswork out of determining when your patients or athletes can have the best chance of RETURNING TO SPORT safely.
- How The MAT can help you determine whether your treatment or training plan is effective for your individual patients and clients.
- How to MEASURE all 3-DIMENSIONS of any movement in a way you have never been able to before and revitalise your practice.
- A framework for developing flexibility and strength in your clients AND HOW TO MEASURE THE RESULTS!
- How to use the 10 principles of NEUROPLASTICITY to create meaningful changes in your patient’s and client’s training plans including better balance and movement control.
- How the MAT can help you INCREASE BUY IN into your treatment + training plans, improve your outcomes and INCREASE YOUR REBOOKINGS ensuring your patients and clients reach their goals.
- How The MAT can help you stand out from other therapists and trainers and create a POINT OF DIFFERENCE to get more people through your door.
In MAT Level 2, you'll learn how to take your assessment further and how to get your clients back to 110% and ensure they reach their goals, as well as:
- 20+ NEW MOVEMENT ASSESSMENTS and PHYSICAL CAPACITY TESTS from the literature that will help you fill the gaps in your training and rehab knowledge to work out why re-injuries keep happening and take your clients to the next level.
- How to assess and train SPEED, AGILITY and POWER accurately to tailor more specific training and rehab programs to your clients to allow them to move better and faster.
- Set baseline STRENGTH measurements in a meaningful and objective way for injury-risk assessment and performance. Move beyond traditional isometric strength testing and our Level 1 MAT assessments.
- How you can take your ASSESSMENT further and have MORE CONFIDENCE in your patients and clients beginning training and returning to sport safely.
- Why you need to start assessing your clients in a fatigued state and why their ENDURANCE and CARDIOVASCULAR FITNESS is critical to their injury and performance.
- How to BRING YOUR BUSINESS INTO THE 21ST CENTURY with the LATEST TECHNOLOGY. Find out what information you're missing out on not using this technology to enhance your client management!
- How to use SLOW MOTION VIDEO ANALYSIS in your business and turn it into an elite testing and training facility.
- How you can use our MAT Treatment + Training formula to help you take patients and clients from pain and sub-optimal function to performance using our 10-step approach to exercise prescription.
- How you put the latest PAIN SCIENCE research and neural dynamic mobility techniques into action to help you manage those difficult patients and clients more effectively.
- The FIVE most important things that you need to include in your exercise programs to enable people to complete their individual needs, wants and goals and get back doing what they love to do.
- How to avoid boring exercise prescription and get great results. No more generic exercises. No more 3×10 exercise prescription. Create expert rehabilitation plans using the 8 KEY FUNDAMENTAL MOVEMENTS to individually tailor your rehab plans to your patients and clients goals.
- How to break-down and enhance performance with advanced STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING PRINCIPLES.
- Which ANTHROPOMETRICS you really should be assessing and why you need to address these to keep your patients and clients injury-free.
- How to conduct the PERFECT INITIAL CONSULTATION to increase buy-in, generate better compliance and achieve amazing results with your patients and clients.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh