Skip to content
In the MAT Running Course, you will learn everything you need to offer cutting-edge running assessments and training sessions, including:
- The most essential questions to ask every running client as part of your history-taking process.
15+ running specific assessments that will set you apart from the average health and fitness professionals when managing runners.
- The most common mistakes runners make and how to address these with better load management.
- New apps and technology you can use to better manage your runners.
How to analyze and identify problematic running techniques that could contribute to injury and slow your clients down utilising the latest technology including video analysis and sensor-based technology.
Go to principles for recovery, treatment and training that every running client needs to help them achieve their goals.
- The ins and outs of footwear selection and how it impacts your runner's performance.
- And much more!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh